19* Cancer New Moon
By Tara Sutphen
19* Cancer New Moon this month (no moon – the time of dreaming), culminating July 11, 2010. There is also a Total Solar Eclipse 12:40pm pdt/3:40 edt. The eclipse will only be visible through the South Pacific and it will be intense lasting over five minutes. Eclipses are about change or letting go, it can be to bring something exciting or illuminating into your life. This Cancer New Moon is about your emotions and finding balance in your home life. How might we use the eclipse to change our personal world to the one we really want to be in. By using your instincts to center yourself, balance your needs, and to recognize where you belong. When your instincts are in a quandary, you might find yourself irrational and irritable. Let us come back to solid ground. Your life starts at home — your wellness starts from the home, your beauty starts from the home, your success starts from the home. And your spirituality starts from the home. This is why it’s important to create a sanctuary and wholesome life. What you walk out your door with every day is “structure” to get you to your next level of wellness, happiness, success, and love. Inner formation of strength and vitality renews your spirit to conquer an outer world.
You may not live in a castle, you may not be near to living in a place of your dreams, let alone with the people who surround you or the city or town you find yourself in, so what will you do. You could complain and become overly anxious, we must ask for a certain amount of help to gain help. But complaints can lead to whining and disapproval, people can shut off instead of being supportive. Often seen in the eyes of our elders we must be reasonable or have something to trade. Be it time and energy to an actual craft. We must stay open, tuning into our primal survival instinct and our conscious motives. We must conform to what is good for us, helping us sustain our home life and feelings of emotional stability. If everything is going wrong for you, what is going right for you. Where are you not listening to the inner workings of your heart, of your wants, your mind, your goals and your treaties. Those compromises you’ve made to be living the life you are living right now. You’ve made choices and now find yourself where you are. Is it what you want or do you need a correction. Look at your feet…where do you stand. Look in the mirror…who are you. Look at your hands…what do you do.
List a positive and a negative trait you posses with each word
- Human condition
- Killer Instinct – Hunger (luckily we have grocery stores)
- Could you hunt for food or grow a garden?
- Sex Instinct – the other hunger – Perpetuation of Humans
- Are you hungry for love and fulfillment? You know when you feel right about things or feel wrong. Tune into your inner knowing again. It takes some practice. It will help you overcome moving too fast or too slow or stalling when you should be acting.
We often say we are confused and don’t know what we want, but it may be that we don’t know how to get what we want. So we settle…
- What home would you like to have?
- What “home life” would you like to have?
- Are you living in the right place?
- Why if so or if not.
- What type of land do you like?
Make a fantasy of a house, what kind of land it’s on, what it looks like on the outside, what it looks like in the inside.
- How many bedrooms?
- Do you allow guests?
- What are your electronics?
- What are your toys?
- List anything that would make for a happy home.
When you are faced with problems, do you freeze, crumble or go into action?
Life’s Details, Actions & Results
How are you going into action on your problems right now?
- Make a list and write a solution. (No killer instincts)
Are you happy with the results so far in your life?
- When were you happy?
- What were you doing then?
- How can you readjust to a happier now for the same result?
Are you making the most of where you live?
- City or Town
Look at your Feet…
Stories: 7 sentences or more
- Where are your feet?
- Create a fantasy on where your feet should be.
- Make a realistic scenario where your feet should be.
“Try to put your happiness before anyone else’s, because you may never have done so in your entire life, if you really think about it, if you are really honest with yourself. ~Margaret Cho (American Comedian, b.1968)