If you can’t make up your mind on getting something accomplished, now is the time to make a decision. What is a clear cut answer? You know what you need to do to regain your health. You know if you’re struggling. If you have habitual behavior turn those habits into good ones. You know you can move your life into clarity. The answer: you must begin… Tara Sutphen
Month: March 2021
Full Worm Moon
Full Worm Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Worm Moon (Native American) at 8* Libra will culminate, March 28, 2021 11:48 am pacific | 2:48 pm eastern (Farmers Almanac).
Moon phase details (mooninfo) for Sunday, March 28, 2021. • Moon Phase: Full Moon – 18:50 UTC ↓. • Illumination: 100%. • Moon Age: 14.71 days. • Moon Angle: 0.54. • Moon Distance: 367,787.102 km. • Moonset: 07:07:39. • Moonrise: 19:04:17.
This Libra Full Moon is a Super Moon which means it is closer to the earth so it appears brighter. The theme of this moon to really look deeply into yourself and decide to make your life more meaningful and to dust yourself off and appear shiny. Making intellectual choices over emotional ones.
You’re to look at the more meaningful aspects of life with respect. Instead of casting any doubt, you are to think for a moment to what is innately good in the world, it can be a simple thought such as the world is covered in flowers. Peace can permeate your mind with self-worth.
It’s the human condition to self sabotage. Some more than others; but it’s not about what others do, it’s about what you do. How you wrangle your mind. How you face your challenges. How you create your story. Life isn’t a riddle unless we allow it. We have to remind ourselves every day to think clearly and concisely. Hold our tongues and our judgements and concentrate on our healthy well being instead.
Humans are on reset: what do we do and how do we go forward. We all have a tool set and competence. Maybe you are missing pieces of your success formula, your health regime, deep wisdom, extra knowledge or your love techniques.
Creating a Good Life:
- Be Authentic
- Love Yourself
- Create a beautiful future vision
- Have goals
- Present moment matters
- Daily soul connection
- Be accountable
- Count your blessings
- Clean your mind
- Respect yourself
- Free the past
- M.Face your fears
- Learn to give
- Learn to receive
- Keep upgrading your standards
- Keep elevating what you want your life to look like
3-5 sentences+ for each question.
–what are you needing to change or a sentiment or habit to remove from your life –
- Actual person
- Career change
- Money problems
- Bad habits
- Health problems
-How can you rebalance:
Where are you most ambitious:
Your new viewpoint:
acceptance of yourself
acceptance of others
Spending too much time on others and not yourself
Spending too much time on yourself and not on others
Forward movement toward positive activities
Forward movement toward negative activities
-Time management, how long with each:
-When creating calmness in your life:
Breathing deeply a few times a day
Drinking more water
Taking a walk
Writing in a Journal
Creating a solution
Saying nice things to people
Waving here or there to people
Enjoying a color
Complimenting your kids
—- You are a lovable soul, no matter if you think otherwise. You may shield yourself from like, love, success, and good health, but you are given the same formula as every human. Everything is fixable.
—–There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person. Anaïs Nin
The Spring Equinox 2021 is Saturday, March 20th. Set up your Ostara altar outdoors to celebrate nature. Your altar needs to be positioned where the morning sun will reflect upon it. Put some stones and flowers, (loose or potted), soft colors of candles, write a poem and a list of your spring desires, a love letter
Spring Equinox, Ostara, Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox
By Tara Sutphen
Spring Equinox is March 20, 2021 and marks the mid-point of the Waxing Year, the nights and days are balanced once again; the time when Kore, (Persephone) was believed to have returned from the Underworld where she had ruled throughout the Winter. The spark of light, born at Winter Solstice has reached maturity, and from here onwards, the days progressively grow longer than the nights.
Western culture proclaims this the first day of Spring. Older traditions called the Spring Equinox, Ostara; the time of the festivals of the Grecian Goddess, Eostre, and the Germanic Ostara, both fertility Goddesses of Dawn. These influenced the naming of the modern-day Easter Holiday. New greenery bursts forth from sleeping seeds in the countryside, as metaphorically, pagans also plant their own seeds for future goals, future projects and growth at this time. Decorated eggs, being symbols of fertility are symbolic of Ostara.
In days gone, Europeans gave gifts of decorated eggs to new brides, in the hope that they would bear many children. Similarly, bowls filled with eggs were given to farm workers by the farmer’s wife, to ensure a rich harvest. Most all cultures see the egg as a symbol of Life; the actual home of the Soul. In Russia, decorated eggs are still given as gifts to loved ones and buried in graves to ensure rebirth. The women gathered the eggs only from hens which were around a rooster and decorated them, allowing no one to watch them work as they transferred the goodness of the household to the designs on the eggs, thus keeping evil away. Dyes were mixed to secret family recipes and special blessings placed on each egg.
Colors of Ostara Eggs:
- Wisdom, a successful Harvest, or Spirituality
- Spring, rebirth, wealth, youth, growth, happiness
- Good health, clear skies
- Power endurance, ambition, courage
- Happiness, hope, passion, nobility, bravery, enthusiasm, love
- Enrichment, good harvest, happiness
- Faith, trust, power
- Success, friendship, love
- The custom of eating Hot Cross Buns also has pagan origins. The Saxons ate buns that were marked with a cross in honor of Eostre; Ancient Greeks consumed these types of buns in their celebrations of Artemis, Goddess of the hunt, and the Egyptians ate a similar cake in their worship of the Goddess Isis.
- There are conflicting ideas as to what the cross symbol represents. One suggestion is that it is a Christianisation of horn symbols that were stamped on cakes to represent an ox, which used to be sacrificed at the time of the Spring Equinox. Another theory relates to Moon worship; the bun representing the full Moon, and the cross, its four quarters. Christianity gave new meanings to the symbolism of the buns, saying the cross represented the Crucifixion Cross. Thus, superstitions arose crediting these buns as being charms against evil, so after Good Friday, people would save one or two of them to hang in their homes as amulets. During the festival season and indeed, for a long time afterwards, fishermen would carry these Easter buns in their boats, for protection.
- The Spring Equinox defines the season where Spring reaches it’s peak, with the powers of light increasing. The God of Light, (Llew), now gains victory over his twin, the God of Darkness. Llew was reborn at the Winter Solstice and is now old and strong enough to vanquish his rival twin and mate with his Mother Goddess. The great Mother Goddess, who returned to her Virgin aspect at Imbolc, welcomes the young Sun God’s attentions and conceives a child. The child will be born nine months from now, at the next Winter Solstice, when the cycle closes, only to begin anew.
- The Easter Bunny is another symbol which has obvious links to fertility, rebirth, and the abundance of life which is evident in Spring.
- Eostre was a playful Goddess whose reign over the earth began in Spring when the Sun King journeyed across the sky in his chariot, bringing the end of Winter. Eostre came down to Earth then, appearing as a beautiful maiden with a basket of bright colorful eggs. Eostre’s magical companion was a rabbit who accompanied her as she brought new life to dying plants and flowers by hiding the eggs in the fields.
- Dairy foods
- Leafy Green Vegetables
- Nuts such as Pumpkin
- Hot Cross Buns
- Flower Dishes
- Herbs and Flowers
- spring flowers.Incense
- FloralsSacred Gemstone
Hot Cross Buns
1/4 cup apple juice, beer or rum
1 cup raisins, dried currants, or dried cranberries
1 1/4 cups milk
3 large eggs, 1 separated
6 tablespoons soft butter
2 teaspoons instant yeast
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
4 1/2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup & 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
4 teaspoons milk
2 3/4 cups flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package active dry yeast
1 cup beer or apple juice
1 tablespoon butter
2 1/2 tablespoon honey
9×5 Bread Pan
Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast
Beer or Apple juice and other ingredients
warm the beer/ingredients on the stove.
Add egg last – cover & let raise 30 mins.
Kneed on flour surface, cover & let raise another 20 mins
Grease pan: place in pan, cover & let “another” 20 mins
Lavender Goat Cheese Figs
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/4 cup goat cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried lavender
1/2 tablespoons honey
cut figs in half, spoon in cheese/lavender mixture
ps. Happy Fall Equinox to the Southern Hemisphere –
Spring March 20
Would you like to be a Hypnotist
Come Learn to be a Hypnotist
April 19-23, 2021
Zoom or Classroom
Hypnosis Certification by Tara Sutphen CHt April 19-23, 2021 Zoom or Classroom Los Angeles