Fathers Day Ideas – Astrology Charts sent to your email, you can print, put in a folder and decorate~
by Tara Sutphen
Beltaine is the “Celebration of the Light”,the light time of the year. The dark time being remembered by Samhain. May 1 is the day in the middle of the spring and the summer equinox’ (15*Taurus). May Day is the time for love and the happiness of summer on it’s way.
Beltane | Beltaine is a celebration of the union of souls, The union of minds, and the union of bodies. The earth mother calls her progeny to replenish the earth. Flowers decorate hair and everywhere. Maypole ribbon dances, with two circles interweaving around a decorated tree or pole, clockwise dance circles. Bonfires or candles to spark the sacred fire of union and fertility.
Druids and Pagans raised the Beltaine fires on hilltops on May Eve, the fires were lit in order to bring the sun’s light down to earth. Earth awakening from it’s long winter nap and the flowers are in bloom and frolicking abounds. Joy alights your body, mind, and spirit, the colors become brighter, you see the best in everyone, casting away all worries and doubts you collected over the winter time.All nightmares become daydreams of love, hope and harmony.
Beltaine or Beltane is an anglicization of the Irish “Bealtaine” or the Scottish “Bealtuinn.” — “bel,”brilliant”, “tene” “fire”
Things to do on Beltaine alone or with a group
Create a Beltaine circle or group
Buy or Pick flowers
maywine (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
Candles, Fireplace, Bonfire — Lighting a fire with a blessing
May pole (you can use a tree if you don’t have a pole) garnish w. greenery and flowers – tie long ribbon
If you create a May pole, make lots of wishes while you walk clockwise into your future, and at the end of wrapping the ribbon say a blessing for yourself and end with “to love and be loved, So it is”. If the tree/pole ribbons pretty and sturdy enough you could leave until Samhain.
Some of the questions that you can ask your friends or family are:
What were the highlights in your winter? Everyone must come up with at least one if not several highlights. What are the dreams to enliven your spring and summer? Every one should convey their intentions for the summer.
• 2 bottles of dry white wine
• 2 cups strawberry liqueor
• 5 thin orange slices
• 1 cup sliced strawberries
• 12 sprigs of woodruff
• 1 teaspoon sugar (more or less, as preferred)
• Edible flowers (to be added after all ingredients have been mixed together)
Soak the dried woodruff overnight in the wine.
Add the rest of the ingredients, stir with a wooden spoon, and let it steep for an hour or so.
Serve very cold, with edible flowers floating atop in the punch bowl.
The taste is both sweet and fruity.
Non-Alcoholic version: Substitute sparkling water and grape juice, sparkling water and apple juice
1. A fragrant perennial herb (Galium odoratum) native to Eurasia and North Africa and widely cultivated as a shade ground cover, having small white flowers and narrow leaves used for flavoring wine and in sachets. Also called sweet woodruff.
2. Any of various plants of the genus Asperula, having whorled leaves and small funnel-shaped flowers.
Woodruff is sold in the herb section at markets and nurserys..
Basil Flower Blossoms
Broccoli Florets. those little yellow flowers
Johnny Jump Up
App for iPhone | iPad
Spring Equinox, Ostara, Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox
By Tara Sutphen
21st March Spring Equinox marks the mid-point of the Waxing Year, the nights and days are balanced once again; the time when Kore, (Persephone) was believed to have returned from the Underworld where she had ruled throughout the Winter. The spark of light, born at Winter Solstice has reached maturity, and from here onwards, the days progressively grow longer than the nights.
Western culture proclaims this the first day of Spring.Older traditions called the Spring Equinox, Ostara; the time of the festivals of the Grecian Goddess, Eostre, and the Germanic Ostara, both fertility Goddesses of Dawn. These influenced the naming of the modern-day Easter Holiday. New greenery bursts forth from sleeping seeds in the countryside, as metaphorically, pagans also plant their own seeds for future goals, future projects and growth at this time.Decorated eggs, being symbols of fertility are symbolic of Ostara. In days gone, Europeans gave gifts of decorated eggs to new brides, in the hope that they would bear many children. Similarly, bowls filled with eggs were given to farm workers by the farmer’s wife, to ensure a rich harvest.
Most all cultures see the egg as a symbol of Life; the actual home of the Soul. In Russia, decorated eggs are still given as gifts to loved ones and buried in graves to ensure rebirth. The women gathered the eggs only from hens which were around a rooster and decorated them, allowing no one to watch them work as they transferred the goodness of the household to the designs on the eggs, thus keeping evil away. Dyes were mixed to secret family recipes and special blessings placed on each egg.
Colors of Ostara Eggs:
• Wisdom, a successful Harvest, or Spirituality
• Spring, rebirth, wealth, youth, growth, happiness
• Good health, clear skies
• Power endurance, ambition, courage
• Happiness, hope, passion, nobility, bravery, enthusiasm, love
• Enrichment, good harvest, happiness
• Faith, trust, power
• Success, friendship, love
• Remembrance Lore:
The custom of eating Hot Cross Buns also has pagan origins. The Saxons ate buns that were marked with a cross in honor of Eostre; Ancient Greeks consumed these types of buns in their celebrations of Artemis, Goddess of the hunt, and the Egyptians ate a similar cake in their worship of the Goddess Isis.
There are conflicting ideas as to what the cross symbol represents. One suggestion is that it is a Christianisation of horn symbols that were stamped on cakes to represent an ox, which used to be sacrificed at the time of the Spring Equinox. Another theory relates to Moon worship; the bun representing the full Moon, and the cross, its four quarters. Christianity gave new meanings to the symbolism of the buns, saying the cross represented the Crucifixion Cross. Thus, superstitions arose crediting these buns as being charms against evil, so after Good Friday, people would save one or two of them to hang in their homes as amulets. During the festival season and indeed, for a long time afterwards, fishermen would carry these Easter buns in their boats, for protection.
The Spring Equinox defines the season where Spring reaches it’s peak, with the powers of light increasing. The God of Light, (Llew), now gains victory over his twin, the God of Darkness. Llew was reborn at the Winter Solstice and is now old and strong enough to vanquish his rival twin and mate with his Mother Goddess. The great Mother Goddess, who returned to her Virgin aspect at Imbolc, welcomes the young Sun God’s attentions and conceives a child. The child will be born nine months from now, at the next Winter Solstice, when the cycle closes, only to begin anew.
• The Easter Bunny is another symbol which has obvious links to fertility, rebirth, and the abundance of life which is evident in Spring.
• Eostre was a playful Goddess whose reign over the earth began in Spring when the Sun King journeyed across the sky in his chariot, bringing the end of Winter. Eostre came down to Earth then, appearing as a beautiful maiden with a basket of bright colorful eggs. Eostre’s magical companion was a rabbit who accompanied her as she brought new life to dying plants and flowers by hiding the eggs in the fields.
• Dairy foods
• Leafy Green Vegetables
• Nuts such as Pumpkin
• Hot Cross Buns
• Flower Dishes
Herbs and Flowers
• spring flowers.
Hot Cross Buns
1/4 cup apple juice, beer or rum
1 cup raisins, dried currants, or dried cranberries
1 1/4 cups milk
3 large eggs, 1 separated
6 tablespoons soft butter
2 teaspoons instant yeast
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
4 1/2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup & 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
4 teaspoons milk
2 3/4 cups flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package active dry yeast
1 cup beer or apple juice
1 tablespoon butter
2 1/2 tablespoon honey
9×5 Bread Pan
Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast
Beer or Apple juice and other ingredients
warm the beer/ingredients on the stove.
Add egg last – cover & let raise 30 mins.
Kneed on flour surface, cover & let raise another 20 mins
Grease pan: place in pan, cover & let “another” 20 mins
Lavender Goat Cheese Figs
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/4 cup goat cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried lavender
1/2 tablespoons honey
cut figs in half, spoon in cheese/lavender mixture
ps. Happy Fall Equinox to the Southern Hemisphere –
Full Harvest Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Harvest Moon (Native American) at 21* Pisces will culminate, September 13, 2019 9:33pm PdT/ September 14, 2019 12:33am EdT (Farmers Almanac).
This Pisces Moon has asked us to quiet down and come back into our deeper self. Whether it be relaxing more, finding a hobby or reducing the worry, we are to find time for ourselves and reactivate. We’ve been in a fast paced world and being pulled in all directions, where do we slow down and remember who we really are… we’re to stop all of the excess and unnecessary drama. We were born to experience a journey of life, to find love, and well-being and make our way easily through goals and success.
We have descendants, associates, or acquaintances who rose to help or squelch us. We sometimes lose our way, we’ve been trying to keep up with “what” “why” or “who”. We can sometimes feel unprepared in dealing with others addictive traits or neurotic patterns. Our self-esteem plummets low on the scale when others bring us into their idiosyncrasies, and our confidence is shattered time and time again. Love can evade us or takes us on merry rides, we have to get back on track. Find time for simple pleasure, take baths, meditate, get a massage, silence our minds, draw, paint, do alone things. Get yourself a good book or write in your journal. No complaining, only solutions and your genuine desires and goals. No need to reflect at this time. You’re being asked to search for your peaceful place, to find rejuvenation, you’re getting ready for a brighter future and to master the goals you set before yourself.
How to Gain a Calm Mind:
- Don’t overthink
- Embrace your Fear
Using a calm mind to burgeon into centered decisions
- Using your Intuition: Using your intuition and psychic ability to move forward. Feeling good about the decisions you make. Knowing when wrong feelings happen they can indicate going in a wrong direction.
- Initiate Talent or New Skills
- Feel more Confident
- Initiate Artistic Abilities
- Meditation and Prayer
- Release Criticism self or others
- Listen to Hypnosis or Mind Programming
- Take a walk
- Take a bath
- Turn off social media or phone
sentence+ for each question.
Are you calm when handling:
Where are you most riled up and not thinking clearly:
When Calm do you:
acceptance of others
Spend too much time on others and not yourself
Spend too much time on yourself and not on others
Forward movement toward positive activities
Forward movement toward negative activities
What have been your calmest moments regarding:
When creating calmness in your life what 5 things are you going to do daily:
Breathing deeply a few times a day
Drinking more water
Taking a walk
Writing in a Journal
Creating a solution
Saying nice things to people
Waving here or there to people
Enjoying a color
Complimenting your kids
What are you doing now
What job will you have next year
What job will you have in 5 years
What job will you have in 10 years
Do you stay with a career
Do you change careers often
Do you like jobs
Do you like responsibility
Do you like to be a boss
Are you a good boss
Are you a good employee
What makes you happy
When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up:
What is your career
What is your self confidence
What is your earning potential
What is your verve for life
Are you a winner
Are you sometimes winning
Are you winning yet losing
Are you losing but close to winning
What could make you win
What could make you content
___ Controlling your mind and emotions instead of them managing you. Anger and any over-emotional behavior could backfire if you don’t stay in rational thought. Think of solutions rather than reaction or retaliation. The future is the divine pathway to a great life, but it only takes seconds to make a wrong decision and alter your destiny. Take time for calm thoughts and mindful fixes. Regenerate and Rejuvenate, create the healthy person you wish to be in the world.
—— Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. ~St Francis De Sales (Aug 21, 1567-Dec 28, 1622)
repost if you want
Full Dog Days Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Dog Days Moon (Colonial American) at 22* Aquarius will culminate, August 15, 2019 5:29 am PDT/8:29 am EDT (Farmers Almanac). This Full Dog Days Moon is named for Sirius, the Dog Star which sets with the sun and is the brightest star to be seen in summer. The Romans use to believe it assisted the sun by giving more heat and therefore that’s why the summers were hot.
This summer moon is asking you to better your life in some way. A juncture and opportunities to give your life meaning and non-impudence of importance. What exactly does that signify, in your era its your best phase to be egoless and start making your life and the world a better place. You can help or inspire, whether it be in your family, friends or strangers. Offering more of yourself comes in many forms, money, time, energy or being in physical proximity. Fate is gently prompting you to step it up. Be more motivated, be more effective, have better manners and as you make a concerted effort to improve the lives of others, your own life upgrades greatly.
What makes a Shiny Helpful Human
- Good Words
What makes a Helpful Human:
- Hands on Help
- Do a chore
- Donate food
- Babysit/dog & cat sit/ elderly sit
- Gift certificates
- Useful gifts
Give your time and attention to those people and things that matter and be generous when you can be in other ways. Work on your happiness and health. Be moderate and steady. What enhances your life as you boost those around you.
Helpful Ideas, what are they…
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
What Advice do you have for your….
Where do you or others need a boost…
How can you change: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
___ Set your individual self in the crowd, you are unique in this world. You have skills and attributes to help yourself and those around you. You may not be able to save the world, but you can certainly start advancing toward helping the world in your way. Whether it be little acts of kindness to having the time and energy to come up with solutions. We are not to be locked in our heads or daydream about what makes life good, cars have taken us off into other directions, television and computers has kept us locked in our homes. It’s okay to feel a bit out of your comfort zone to help others. It isn’t easy to find what you should do, but don’t think too hard about it, just do your best to start contributing. It will make you feel worthwhile. People don’t always reciprocate in the same way, so if you can stay in gratitude and keep moving in positive reenforcement, all good deeds come back in your favor.
Close your eyes….Feel Good….. Be in the Rain of Blessings.
—— ““Non nobis solum nati sumus.
(Not for ourselves alone are we born.)” ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Marcus Tullius Cicero was a Roman statesman, orator, lawyer and philosopher, who served as consul in the year 63 BC. He came from a wealthy municipal family of the Roman equestrian order, and is considered one of Rome’s greatest orators and prose stylists.
born: January 3, 106 BC, Arpino, Italy
full name: Marcus Tullius Cicero
death: December 7, 43 BC, Formia, Italy
Mystic TrainingPsychic, Mystic Training, Tara Sutphen, Seminar, Psychic Seminar, Mystery School, Sedona, Arizona $495 Book Now
November 2-3, 2019
In Stunning Sedona…Become magical as you get in touch with your Mystic Guide and find true inspiration, guidance, and aid in your deepest desires. Tune into the sound of the earth, go on guided meditations with Tara, explore the vortexes and more! Learn to see and hear on a deeper level in life. Share the experience with others on a mystical journey within…manifesting Psychic Ability in your lives!
Location Details provided upon booking! Hotel not included, there are many gorgeous places to stay in Sedona. Email us for suggestions at any price point. Shuttle from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to Hotels in Sedona.
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org +1-424-781-7103 Book Online Mystic Training $495
Sat, Sun Book Now Location & Contact Details Tel: 1-424-781-7103 Email: email@example.com Sedona, Arizona http://www.tarainsight.com
Come Join Jason & me at “Transformation with Tara” ~ as we talk about Wizard Ways and Supernatural Solutions http://www.ctrnetwork.com Friday 9 am Pacific| noon Eastern 💅🏻🕯🔮 #ctrnetwork #jasondmckean #tarasutphen #IHeartRadio #spotify #transformationwithtara #radio #wizardways @ctrnetwork @iheartradio @spotify @jasontarotwizard @tara_insight
SOULSHINE JOURNEYS OCT 21-26 2019
Osa Major, the venue where our journey takes place this year is named after the Great Bear constellation that is visible above it every night. The finca combines impressive art pieces, creative spaces and chic bohemian style.
THE SOULSHINE EXPERIENCE
Divine consciousness is our birthright, no less than the ancient Divine Right of Kings. It is a limitless source of power that we may tap into. Our intention is to put these special resources at your disposal.
On this 6 day journey, a dedicated international team will hold space for you to shed, shift and shine. The program that we have created will help you shed old stories and wounds, patterns and beliefs that do not serve you anymore. It will support your shift through the awakening of all your senses, and it will help you shine, offering the connection, adventure and inspiration that our souls are longing for.
Your mind and spirit are fertile ground. They await the seeds of your imagination and ingenuity. Allow them to ripen and mature.
- ➤ †5 nights of accommodation and exclusive lodging
- ➤ †Daily yoga, breathing and meditation practices
- ➤ †Freshly made organic meals prepared by on site vegan chefs
- ➤ †Intuitive eating – the energetic connection between food and body (Marla Maples & Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Protection tools – learning boundaries and shielding (Cat Faith & Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Holistic anti aging technologies (Marla Maples & Carmen Anderson)
- ➤ †Nature Connection & medicine walk (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Sunrise and meditation at crystal rock beach (Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Moon magic, sacred fire and drumming in ancient settlements
- ➤ †Boat trip and picnic at a secret beach
- ➤ †Persian brunch in the forest hosted by Bijan Anand
- ➤ †Trip to Palma and the historic city, dinner at Cap Rocat
- ➤ †Live energetic portrait drawings by Aniya Defries
- ➤ †Massage sessions (Pop Up Pamper)
- ➤ †Shamanic healing (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Psychic readings (Tara Sutphen)
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
➤ Transport from the airport, food, workshops, trips and individual sessions are included in the total price of the retreat. Flights are NOT included.
➤ We offer different categories of accommodation:
- ➤ †ROOM 1: 7000 usd/ person – this is the most luxurious room in the villa, it has a bathtub in the bedroom, bohemian style, a private terrace, king size bed, perfect for couples or very close friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 2: 6000 usd/ person – this is the white bedroom, idyllic, decorated in the classical mallorcan style, large bed, perfect for two girls sharing or a couple.
- ➤ †ROOM 3: 5500 usd/ person -this is a beautiful apartment for 3 people with 3 separate beds. Very spacious bathroom, with a beautiful oval bathtub, and access directly to the terrace. This apartment is ideal for people who haven’t met before or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 4: 5000 usd/ person – this is a gorgeous room with romantic vibe and a large bed, ideal for couples or close friends. Spacious bathroom and access directly to the terrace.
FINCA OSA MAJOR
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
- ➤ †ROOM5:4000usd/person.Thisisaverychicroom, with great view, large bed, nice bathroom with shower, great for couples or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM6:4000usd/person-verycozyroom,twinbeds, nice bathroom, breathtaking view, great for people who haven’t met before.
- ➤ †GLAMPINGAREA–2500usd/person-wecallthisthe glamping area as it is the glamorous version of camping. This is a small bungalow outside of the Finca, surrounded by amazing nature. It has a little kitchen and its own bathroom. It can hold 4 people in separate beds.
- ➤ †TEPEES–2500usd/person-threetepeesarebuilton the property in the most astonishing settings. They are very spacious, comfortable and have wood floors and beautiful decorations. Each tepee has two twin beds. This is an amazing experience for nature lovers. Bathrooms and showers are right by the tepees or close to the swimming pool area.
+1424-781-7103 (leave a message)
Registration: Name, Address, Phone – Please leave a Deposit to hold your place
Let our Soul Shine! We look forward to spending time with you!