By: Paula Bianchi – I figured since I’m always talking about meditation, I should write an article about it. At first, I was going to be all technical and give you a blow by blow history of what meditation is, and how long people have been practicing it. Let me just say, it’s been around […]Metaphysical: Meditation — This Weird Chick’s Blog
Mystic TrainingPsychic, Mystic Training, Tara Sutphen, Seminar, Psychic Seminar, Mystery School, Sedona, Arizona $495 Book Now
November 2-3, 2019
In Stunning Sedona…Become magical as you get in touch with your Mystic Guide and find true inspiration, guidance, and aid in your deepest desires. Tune into the sound of the earth, go on guided meditations with Tara, explore the vortexes and more! Learn to see and hear on a deeper level in life. Share the experience with others on a mystical journey within…manifesting Psychic Ability in your lives!
Location Details provided upon booking! Hotel not included, there are many gorgeous places to stay in Sedona. Email us for suggestions at any price point. Shuttle from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to Hotels in Sedona.
Registration: email@example.com +1-424-781-7103 Book Online Mystic Training $495
Sat, Sun Book Now Location & Contact Details Tel: 1-424-781-7103 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sedona, Arizona http://www.tarainsight.com
JUNE 11, 2019
Meet Jason D McKean of McKean Productions in Malibu
Today we’d like to introduce you to Jason D McKean.
Jason, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
I am a native Californian, although I got to LA via Alaska, Texas, and NYC. It was while being in an Alaskan punk rock band, that I moved to Los Angeles in the 80’s. As a musician, I dabbled in rock, classical and soundtrack, but it was when I unexpectedly voiced an “OM Chant” album that my life took a turn. An album that would become a staple for Yoga Studios, Meditation Centers, Birthing Centers and Hospices throughout the world. “OM” is a pretty simple word, but how it’s intoned is key. I had no instruction in the how-to of that, but I obviously knew deep within my being. The OM albums that I’ve produced since are favorites for those going into a meditative state and deepening their own connection to the divine.
As far as my own spiritual journey, this was just a beginning. I’ve always been a good listener, and able to know where a person is coming from. I was given an opportunity to dive in and learn the Tarot for a media project that didn’t pan out, but I stuck with it. I was resonating with being able to connect what I was seeing and feeling and giving voice to it, and helping others in a one-on-one situation. Where my OM albums could help others with the Electronic version of my Self, the Tarot could be the Realtime Version of me sitting with people who are having a hard time. That’s my experience anyway, that NO ONE comes to see a Tarot Reader if all is going GREAT in their life.
Has it been a smooth road?
There was a time after I started to read Tarot, maybe a year or so, that I started to get “full”. Full of people’s pain, full of their stories, their secrets. And I didn’t know if I wanted to continue. And realizing that I was holding it all in, and that it was harming me, I started to give myself permission to let go of it, to clear myself. To not HAVE to remember the details of someone else’s path. To just do my part, and not have to fix everyone. But to be present, to see everyone as worthy, and to offer the best advice that I am capable of.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
My friends and clients call me The Wizard. I am a Tarot Reader in Los Angeles, which has extended to being a Tarot teacher, Radio Show host and guest, and Reverend/Officiant for weddings and memorial services. I believe in creating sacred space for others to find out who they are, where they’re going. This has taken me to a wide variety of places, reading at Wildlife fundraisers on Malibu estates, in a Tipi in the woods, and private parties in Beverly Hills, to reading at Halloween on the Queen Mary and at wild burner parties. My Tarot workshops take me to other large cities like Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, and Oakland to amazing communities in San Luis Obispo and Bakersfield. The workshops that I like to do best are ones that create space for people to experience their connection to their own intuition and see the spiritual layer at work. It’s being able to tap into Real Magic. When I was a kid, I was interested in magic and I would put on magic shows for friends and family, but it’s all an illusion. The magician practices to keep the illusion intact and the truth hidden. What I’m doing now is to reveal underlying truth by allowing the spiritual layer to have its say. And it has a lot to say!
Is our city a good place to do what you do?
Los Angeles is such a great city for any spiritual activity. The interest is high for someone to want to look at their life path and make sure that its in sync with who they are and what they need to be doing. For anyone looking to be a Tarot Reader, there are charity events to read for, various psychic fairs. Dive in and do the work!
- • $35 for 15 minutes
- • $50 for a half hour
- • $80 for an hour
- Website: www.jasondmckean.com
- Ambika TalwarJune 12, 2019 at 18:46Divine Jason D. McKean of McKean Productions and mighty wizardry – so awesome to see you here standing tall, a Sufi Master, a music maker, fire ceremony practitioner, smiling Tarot diviner, and fun-loving friend. Shine on. Rock on. Stay glorious as you make LA greater than before. Love and Blessings.. 🙂REPLY
SOULSHINE JOURNEYS OCT 21-26 2019
Osa Major, the venue where our journey takes place this year is named after the Great Bear constellation that is visible above it every night. The finca combines impressive art pieces, creative spaces and chic bohemian style.
THE SOULSHINE EXPERIENCE
Divine consciousness is our birthright, no less than the ancient Divine Right of Kings. It is a limitless source of power that we may tap into. Our intention is to put these special resources at your disposal.
On this 6 day journey, a dedicated international team will hold space for you to shed, shift and shine. The program that we have created will help you shed old stories and wounds, patterns and beliefs that do not serve you anymore. It will support your shift through the awakening of all your senses, and it will help you shine, offering the connection, adventure and inspiration that our souls are longing for.
Your mind and spirit are fertile ground. They await the seeds of your imagination and ingenuity. Allow them to ripen and mature.
- ➤ †5 nights of accommodation and exclusive lodging
- ➤ †Daily yoga, breathing and meditation practices
- ➤ †Freshly made organic meals prepared by on site vegan chefs
- ➤ †Intuitive eating – the energetic connection between food and body (Marla Maples & Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Protection tools – learning boundaries and shielding (Cat Faith & Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Holistic anti aging technologies (Marla Maples & Carmen Anderson)
- ➤ †Nature Connection & medicine walk (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Sunrise and meditation at crystal rock beach (Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Moon magic, sacred fire and drumming in ancient settlements
- ➤ †Boat trip and picnic at a secret beach
- ➤ †Persian brunch in the forest hosted by Bijan Anand
- ➤ †Trip to Palma and the historic city, dinner at Cap Rocat
- ➤ †Live energetic portrait drawings by Aniya Defries
- ➤ †Massage sessions (Pop Up Pamper)
- ➤ †Shamanic healing (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Psychic readings (Tara Sutphen)
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
➤ Transport from the airport, food, workshops, trips and individual sessions are included in the total price of the retreat. Flights are NOT included.
➤ We offer different categories of accommodation:
- ➤ †ROOM 1: 7000 usd/ person – this is the most luxurious room in the villa, it has a bathtub in the bedroom, bohemian style, a private terrace, king size bed, perfect for couples or very close friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 2: 6000 usd/ person – this is the white bedroom, idyllic, decorated in the classical mallorcan style, large bed, perfect for two girls sharing or a couple.
- ➤ †ROOM 3: 5500 usd/ person -this is a beautiful apartment for 3 people with 3 separate beds. Very spacious bathroom, with a beautiful oval bathtub, and access directly to the terrace. This apartment is ideal for people who haven’t met before or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 4: 5000 usd/ person – this is a gorgeous room with romantic vibe and a large bed, ideal for couples or close friends. Spacious bathroom and access directly to the terrace.
FINCA OSA MAJOR
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
- ➤ †ROOM5:4000usd/person.Thisisaverychicroom, with great view, large bed, nice bathroom with shower, great for couples or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM6:4000usd/person-verycozyroom,twinbeds, nice bathroom, breathtaking view, great for people who haven’t met before.
- ➤ †GLAMPINGAREA–2500usd/person-wecallthisthe glamping area as it is the glamorous version of camping. This is a small bungalow outside of the Finca, surrounded by amazing nature. It has a little kitchen and its own bathroom. It can hold 4 people in separate beds.
- ➤ †TEPEES–2500usd/person-threetepeesarebuilton the property in the most astonishing settings. They are very spacious, comfortable and have wood floors and beautiful decorations. Each tepee has two twin beds. This is an amazing experience for nature lovers. Bathrooms and showers are right by the tepees or close to the swimming pool area.
+1424-781-7103 (leave a message)
Registration: Name, Address, Phone – Please leave a Deposit to hold your place
Let our Soul Shine! We look forward to spending time with you!
Mystic Training with Tara Sutphen
Mystic ~ Tara Sutphen ~ Seminar ~ Psychic Development ~ Mystery School
November 2-3, 2019
2 Days. $495.00. Book Now
The Mystic Training is learning to sorce. An occult power class to learn “Sorcery” — how to “sorce” answers and awareness as in the ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools. You will learn to use the power and energy of the Universe and to be at one with that power. Tara will help you to unblock your psychic centers and assist you to make contact with your Spirit Guides and Higher-Self, to channel, automatic write, use unique Tarot techniques, and access the path of your true destiny — opening to the deepest and most powerful part of yourself.
Learning to manifest the splendor in all things, we want our relationships, love, success, happiness, family, great health, money, knowledge, wisdom to be the best it can be. Tara will help you unblock your psychic centers and assist you to make contact with your Mystics, Spirit Guides and Higher-Self for guidance. Included: Meditations, Life-Force Activation, Sorcing techniques, class discussions, and clarification.
We’ll also tap into excellence and merit through the exploration of psychic connection with the other side. Insight leads us out of vagueness. Not everyone seeks to decipher past blunders or catch a glimpse of the future as it might unfold, but those who do want to search for meaning to their dilemmas and gain confidence to live an important and rewarding life. Opening the five senses leads to deeper-consciousness.
Join Tara and a small group of fellow travelers who will work together to create a magical and mystical weekend filled with deep learning of personal and universal mysteries.
Tara Sutphen is a modern Master of Metaphysical Studies, having proved over and over again her Psychic-Medium Abilities.
Fees & Location
In Stunning Sedona…Become magical as you get in touch with your Mystic Guide and find true inspiration, guidance, and aid in your deepest desires. Tune into the sound of the earth, go on guided meditations with Tara, explore the vortexes and more! Share the experience with others on a mystical journey within…manifesting beauty and prosperity in your lives!
Location Details provided upon booking! Hotel not included, there are many gorgeous places to stay in Sedona. Email us for suggestions at any price point! There is a shuttle from the Phoenix – Sky Harbor Airport.
Registration: email@example.com 424-781-7103
https:www.paypal.me/tarasutphen or call and register over the phone or email.
Phone number _________________________________________
Email, CC, Debit card, PayPal or Check___________________________
November 2-3, 2019 Sat, Sun limited to 12
Look Forward to Seeing you in Beautiful Sedona
Full Pink Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Pink Moon (Native American) at 27* Libra will culminate, April 19, 2019 4:12am PDT/7:12am EDT (Farmers Almanac). This Full Pink Moon and aspects are having us take a look into our self-determination and a level headed viewpoint on what is fair and good. There is balance to regain in any area of ones life, whether it be beauty, health, money, comfort, or safety. Gaining a perspective first, then moving towards stabilization. Opening the mind to new ideas and how to best maintain what it is we expect from ourselves and our surroundings. You are being prodded gently to find our prowess, instinct, and personal power once again. Creating a mindset on how we can accomplish in everyday life. We have to make effort to not allow drama or dissension. Our lives are supposed to be productive and enjoyable. We are not to be mired in negative thought, angst, nervousness, misgivings of people close, or doubting our sociability and lovability.
First and foremost, we are a appealing human-beings, society and mainstream western living has us playing by many man-made rules, and sometimes struggling with our equilibrium and security needs. Many people can either act out in good ways and sometimes bad, it’s important on how we get ourselves back on constructive course. As a gentle reminder, everyone and everything is supposed to work in our favor. We are to be in development and results. Enhancement starts within our minds, the tiniest kind word or gesture creates a ripple effect…it starts with you.
Are you holding on to perfection:
- About yourself
- Or others
Are you trying to be invisible – or are you outwardly visible –
How are you seen:
What do you want and why
Delight or Drudgery
—-We must position our brainpower toward opportunities and possibilities.
——““Intuition is the clear conception of the whole at once. ~Johann Kaspar Lavater (Swiss Theologian 1741-1801)
Repost if you want