Full Buck Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Buck Moon (Native American) at 20* Capricorn will culminate July 12, 2014 4:26AM PDT/ 1:26AM EDT (Farmers Almanac).
This Full Buck moon takes a turn to serious matters about interpreting personal security and how it’s combined with serving others and the world. Have you become comfortable with your flow of making money yet, or still struggling. Yes, that’s right; are you doing what you desire to do for a job or are you flailing. If life has been hard, you need to change to get back on track, it’s as simple as that. Struggles are swimming against the tide. Not to say we don’t have some pressing business with other areas of our lives. Generally the rule applies to all matters, struggles are signs to readjust!
This doesn’t mean you can quit your job tomorrow, while not taking account of consequences, as it’s always healthy to make wise choices and sometimes this is some planning along with courage and bold moves. And if you are perfectly comfortable in your job, it’s time to study and keep growing and learning in other ways. The harvest this midsummer has aspects asking us to take a deeper look at ourselves as we get ready for Fall. We are to work at being sensible and carry forward in healthy considerations. Remember how you’ve wanted to move forward…now’s its time. The green light is here.
• What do you want as a career change upcoming
• What are the big changes you want to make
• Where is it that you think can help others
• Who are the people you want to help
• How realistic are your plans
• Are you feeling connected to your spirituality
• What are you doing to feel spiritual
• Are you feeling connected to your choices
• Are you feeling good about what you’ve been learning
• Are you making good choices
• Are you feeling connected to your emotions
• Do you take care of others
• Are you grateful
• Are you feeling connected to your life-force
• Are you feeling connected to your expressions
• Are you feeling connect to your ego
• Is anything or anyone in your way right now
We can be in the zone of “can’t, shouldn’t, nope, and no”. Remind yourself that there is always a solution to everything. There is always a way out and a path forward to greater peace, love and understanding. Life is to be enjoyed.
——- “To have his path made clear for him is the aspiration of every human being in our
beclouded and tempestuous existence” ~Joseph Conrad (English novelist, 1857-1924)
repost if you want