Full Harvest Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Harvest Moon (Native American) at 24* Pisces will culminate Sept 16, 2016 2:16PM PdT/5:16pm EdT (Farmers Almanac with an Annular Lunar Eclipse.
The current phase of the moon is a Waxing Gibbous (97.1% illuminated), 13.1 days old and at a distance of 375841 Km (233537 Miles).
This Full Moon is in Pisces, which brings a fragile ideality to our psyche. Where the deepest thoughts, imagination, fears and our hiddenness resides. Who are we, where do we come from and why…this is all Piscean in nature. When we think highly of ourselves we skate into ‘the good life’ but if we struggle, usually it’s the darkness of our mistakes or our past lives. There are hidden parts in everyone. While some people it’s clearly seen over others. We always long for better conditions, and if we can’t get to a feeling place, we at least have options to do something about our troubles. This is such a time where the moon is giving you a boost by letting you release some or many of your troubles. If you have fears, phobias, sickness, money issues, relationship issues, it’s time to make a concerted effort to change the course of your mind, the direction of your heart and the bearing of your will. Aiming your intention is the first step to wellness, money, love and happiness. There is no other way but to just do it. Write anything down that’s a problem, take the paper or write out the journal answers and burn safely in your fireplace or in a sauce pan with a lid. Write letters who are on the earth or on the other side, if you need to forgive or if your angry. You can burn those too. It’s time to recognize, release and move your body into action. You are at the end of the cycle. Cast what you will, to the wind.
What are you aiming for now?
What has held you back…
- People problems
- Money problems
- Relationship problems
- Health problems
- Personal issues
- Bad habits
- Career problems
- Past choices
Who do you need to release in connection with:
- inside maintenance
- outside maintenance
- person maintenance
- place maintenance
- thing maintenance
When you feel insecure, do you have
- Compassionate acceptance of yourself
- Compassionate acceptance of others
- Spending too much time on others and not yourself
- Spending too much time on yourself and not on others
- Forward movement toward positive activities
- Forward movement toward negative activities
Who has betrayed you:
Who stabilizes you:
Regain your health! Practice for the following month and all your life if you want:
- Breathing deeply a few times a day
- Drinking more water
- Taking a walk
- Writing in a Journal
- Creating a solution
- Creating plans
— You must release something…with a Lunar eclipse it’s better to make the choice then allowing the universe to make your decisions. Do you wait in your room for friends or love? Do you want to have money but don’t go out and get the job you want? Do you say no when you mean yes? Do you drink too much, smoke or eat a lot of sugar? Do you exercise? Do you lie or steal? It’s time to give those things up. It’s time to stop saying you want something when you have no intention of trying. Confidence begins by faking it until you make it. That’s how everyone you admire did it. And it’s not all about possessions, it’s about feelings and true understanding. When we make effort, it comes, if not immediately, you will notice your life changing for the better. It’s all about trying.
- “You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. it is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. To be soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in youself and your own personal evolution.” ~Jean Shinoda Bolen MD
— To view the eclipse it will be available on www.Slooh.com.
Whose coming to Sedona with me Oct 29-30 ✨
If you want an appointment with Tara – 310-929-5040 firstname.lastname@example.org