Full Strawberry Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Strawberry Moon (Native American) at 25* Sagittarius will culminate, June 17, 2019 1:31am PDT/4:31am EDT (Farmers Almanac). This Full Strawberry Moon is about moving your ideas into action. You have workable solutions and it’s time to create and produce. You’re given a green light to accelerate your skills.
Making the most out of your home or work day, allowing yourself to be proactive. Don’t think about it, just get to it…
- Wake up early don’t label yourself a night or morning person. You’re an alive person and must get things done
- Exercise again don’t put a lot of thought into it, be truthful about your level of strength and endurance and don’t stall just start.
- Meditation, you must find time for at least 20 minutes, this can be in the after noon when you’re fading
- Take a 5 minute power nap
- Make a to-do list
- Whatever the task at hand, it only takes a few minutes more to make something right
- Focus on what needs to be finished and not email, social media, random phone calls or a dirty desk
- Tasks should be completed easily, there is a start, a middle and an end. Apply yourself and your skills
- Get enough sleep
- Take time to read
Are you constructive with your time:
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
Are you trying to be responsible – or are you outwardly responsible?
What do you need to do to enhance?
Are you feeling in control
How can you be more patient: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
__No more pipe dreams or talking about it, it’s time to do it!
—”Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” -Dale Carnegie