By Tara Sutphen
The Full Cold Moon (Native American) at 8* Cancer will culminate, December 29, 2020 7:28pm PsT/ 10:28am EsT (Farmers Almanac).
This full moon is about changing our minds into reconciling and concentrating on our personal life. Digging deeply to find what we need to do for ourselves. No more surface skimming or looking outside yourself. But looking inward to what you want, why you want it and what makes for a content home and hearth.
Self-worth becomes a big part of the inner plan, and a little soul-searching is good but its really sticking to what is practical. Calming the mind to progress into the new year. Change has been in the air for some time and how to devise inner attunement for the winter months ahead.
We’re all awkward at times. Sometimes we either overcompensate, trying really hard to fit in or we slink into the shadows with being shy and reserved. It really is the balance in all things, as we find our voices we can stumble trying to find the right words to say, we can miss opportunities with other people we’d like to have known, we can waste minutes or hours thinking we’re not good enough for a job or for people. As humans we’re just bumbley, and yet we have to strive and keep making improvements.
And that’s really the thing; it is having the courage to overcome our idiosyncrasies, to live a life we long to live. It starts in the home and how we treat ourselves and then we can conduct ourselves properly toward other people, our community, country and world and not get lost in it. For we can be overlooked and afraid if we’ve ventured too far away from our personal needs.
Personal Development Ideas:
- I am being me, there is purpose to my soul plan
- Life is rewarding when I choose to receive
- Life is fun when I choose to receive
- Life is full of opportunities when I choose to receive
- Life is prosperous in all ways when I choose to receive
- Problems are opportunities
- I am a powerful creator, I create the life I want
- I accept my strengths, I recognize my good qualities
- I am learning to trust myself and my instincts
- I am successful in all ways and create more success
- I am thoughtful, and I say and do what is best
- I am passionate, and expect great love
- I attract friends, and encourage considerate people in my life
- I gain more confidence every day
- I listen and hear advice
- I know how to solve problems easily
- I don’t struggle with myself or outside circumstances
- I hold sacred space
- I know to help others and recognize when I need help
- I know how to take care of my nutrition and exercise
- I know not to waste time
- Life is precious and I recognize its best aspects
- My existence is precious and I recognize my best aspects
- Study and learning lead to accomplishment
- Persistence and dedication lead to abilities and attainment
- I am always developing into the person I long to be
- My life improves as I exhale fear, I am open to receive all good
Write down “who you are” to:
- Work arena
Are you seen as Constructive or Destructive?
Are you genuine with:
What sentiment (s) come (s) first in your mind: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
What words come to mind if you were living your perfect life:
What Inspires you:
(5 sentences or more)
Who Inspires you:
(5 people and why)
Are you needing to change a few things about yourself
Write down how you’d like to change.
———Being vulnerable to our circumstances is understandable but we have the power to change ourselves into who we want to be. After all, we have things to do and life to live. We can re-learn to like ourselves again and be fond of other humans. Learning to appreciate Yourself first and foremost. Stop setting yourself aside. The first step to do is to recognize what you think and say about yourself, and how it matches your actions. When you succeed to align this, you will notice your life works in miraculous ways.
—— ““The world can only see us as we see ourselves.”
Share & Repost approval