Full Buck Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Buck Moon (Native American) at 24* Capricorn will culminate, July 16, 2019 2:38pm PDT/5:38pm EDT (Farmers Almanac). There will be a Lunar Eclipse with this full moon. When we have an eclipse, it’s time to change or let go of something holding us back. It brings something exciting or illuminating to each of us.
This Full Buck Moon is about coming back constructively into your personal relationships. Knowing how to use your skills in getting along with others and bringing not only the best in them but the finest in you. What constitutes good associations is how you use your manners to establish a progression of goodwill. For some reason many people cannot sustain consistency.
Knowing how to join forces with friends, co-workers, family, using skills and tools to help yourself and others achieve yours and their next steps or goals. It’s can be a career move or a personal one, as the more people you can positively influence the better. Thinking good thoughts can be the first step to rebalancing your personal power, but moving your body in a proactive considerate way is far more beneficial.
Here are some tips to get into a better state of mind and to go forward with the life you’d like to create.
- See yourself – Introspectively discern yourself, the pathway to becoming a stable mind starts with who you are and the clarity you possess about yourself.
- Are you realistic – You can have goals, even hard to achieve goals but it helps to have a realistic view of how it will happen to get to the goal
- Are you over-emotional – How do you react to others. Are you listening, are you sympathetic, are you unconditional
- Are you angry – Do you take out your aggression wherever you can. Do you have misdirected rage
- Are you responsible – Do you have the energy to achieve the life you want, or are you self-sabotaging
- What are the strengths or weakness in your character – Are they fixable flaws, how can you fix them
- Be polite and respectful – Basically treat others how you want to be treated. Have integrity, you’ll notice that people will look up to you when you retain this quality
Set good aspirations and you’ll meet like minded people. When you are uplifted by life, people around you catch your exuberance and vibrancy. Embracing your life full of opportunities is what it’s all about, learn to love unconditionally. Real moments and amazing experiences are always waiting for us. It is our destiny to be fulfilled by the bounty and blessings of the earth.
Who do you get along with:
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
Are you seen as Contructive or Destructive?
Where do you build your life:
How can you be more connected in your personal life or work life: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
___ Getting along with others is in direct proportion of making an effort. We are on our own individual journey and may not see eye to eye with almost anyone. We harness success by staying in a neutral zone. Such as, you can disagree without being disagreeable, you can have your own opinion without having to squelch someone else’s ideas, and you can work side by side with ease and good fellowship. The world is made up of unique individuals, we either see them as vibrant unconditional love or chaotic.
You are born with a set of skills and tools to serve mankind as your purpose. You are given the chance to use the simplest of communication and progressive energy to flow forward in goodwill. We will continue to wrestle with our lovability and success, but make it easier on yourself and create good solutions for you. Know disorderly signs enter your life, it’s the indication to change toward our highest potential.
—— “Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is the a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me; but I am the fire. ~Jorge Luis Borges – Author