Full Flower Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Flower Moon (Native American) at 27* Scorpio will culminate, May 18, 2019 2:11pm PDT/5:11pm EDT (Farmers Almanac). This Full Flower Moon is about coming back constructively into your personal power. Knowing how to join forces with friends, co-workers, family, using skills and tools to help yourself and others achieve yours and their next steps or goals. It’s can be a career move or a personal one, as the more people you can positively influence the better. Thinking good thoughts can be the first step to rebalancing your personal power, but moving your body in a proactive considerate way is far more beneficial.
There are times when feeling ineffective, meek or unmotivated come into play, depression and exhaustion can be crippling, but how beginning to work past any struggles can get you out of any dilemma.
- Identify the issue, but don’t dwell
- Be kind to yourself
- Meditate at least 5-20 mins a day…and a couple times a day if you need to recenter. Meditation should consist of not concentrating on nothing. If you don’t have a meditation practice, metaphorically: visualize or feel a golden light orb between your hands, healing you and giving you more life-force energy.
- Mindfulness: exercising your mind to stay in the present-state, give yourself permission to be hopeful, helpful and make wise choices.
- Listen to mind-programming, hypnosis mp3’s, if you are stubborn
- Get outside and get some air…maybe exercise or dance to music
- Change your viewpoint, change your outlook, change your hopeless view to a hopeful panorama
- Create a checklist of goals you want to accomplish, about yourself, about your attitude, about your health, about ways to make money, about accomplishing goals
9. Be Consistent, Be Loyal, Be Reliable, Be Trustworthy – it doesn’t matter that others are not those traits, it matters that you are!
10. Make effort, progress will happen
When you actively move towards becoming knowledgable or successful, you allow your life to flow in the direction of fulfillment. Move forward as the past is already gone. Decisions are to be made in your future. Allow yourself to start making good to great choices.
Are you constructive or destructive:
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
Are you trying to be invisible – or are you outwardly visible?
Are you seen as Contructive or Destructive?
What do you want and why
Constructive or Destructive
How can you change: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
__You can be working at a job but not know how to be in tune with the task, the duty or the people surrounding you. So this moon says, take a look at who you want to be and why? It can be simple changes, being more health conscious or studying what you like… small adjustments can create big changes. Don’t wait for others to make you feel better, start to make yourself feel better, because once you do, you will be more inclined to create a contented life. Your relationships, your friendships, your work can become smoother. Recognize yourself, you are an individual, an amazing soul and beautiful heart, regain your livelihood, your fate and purpose.
—— “To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization.” ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe – Author of the Anti-Slavery novel “Uncle Toms Cabin” 1811-1896
One thought on “Full Flower Moon”
Well done, Tara!