Full Buck Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Buck Moon (Native American) at 24* Capricorn will culminate, July 16, 2019 2:38pm PDT/5:38pm EDT (Farmers Almanac). There will be a Lunar Eclipse with this full moon. When we have an eclipse, it’s time to change or let go of something holding us back. It brings something exciting or illuminating to each of us.
This Full Buck Moon is about coming back constructively into your personal relationships. Knowing how to use your skills in getting along with others and bringing not only the best in them but the finest in you. What constitutes good associations is how you use your manners to establish a progression of goodwill. For some reason many people cannot sustain consistency.
Knowing how to join forces with friends, co-workers, family, using skills and tools to help yourself and others achieve yours and their next steps or goals. It’s can be a career move or a personal one, as the more people you can positively influence the better. Thinking good thoughts can be the first step to rebalancing your personal power, but moving your body in a proactive considerate way is far more beneficial.
Here are some tips to get into a better state of mind and to go forward with the life you’d like to create.
- See yourself – Introspectively discern yourself, the pathway to becoming a stable mind starts with who you are and the clarity you possess about yourself.
- Are you realistic – You can have goals, even hard to achieve goals but it helps to have a realistic view of how it will happen to get to the goal
- Are you over-emotional – How do you react to others. Are you listening, are you sympathetic, are you unconditional
- Are you angry – Do you take out your aggression wherever you can. Do you have misdirected rage
- Are you responsible – Do you have the energy to achieve the life you want, or are you self-sabotaging
- What are the strengths or weakness in your character – Are they fixable flaws, how can you fix them
- Be polite and respectful – Basically treat others how you want to be treated. Have integrity, you’ll notice that people will look up to you when you retain this quality
Set good aspirations and you’ll meet like minded people. When you are uplifted by life, people around you catch your exuberance and vibrancy. Embracing your life full of opportunities is what it’s all about, learn to love unconditionally. Real moments and amazing experiences are always waiting for us. It is our destiny to be fulfilled by the bounty and blessings of the earth.
Who do you get along with:
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
Are you seen as Contructive or Destructive?
Where do you build your life:
How can you be more connected in your personal life or work life: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
___ Getting along with others is in direct proportion of making an effort. We are on our own individual journey and may not see eye to eye with almost anyone. We harness success by staying in a neutral zone. Such as, you can disagree without being disagreeable, you can have your own opinion without having to squelch someone else’s ideas, and you can work side by side with ease and good fellowship. The world is made up of unique individuals, we either see them as vibrant unconditional love or chaotic.
You are born with a set of skills and tools to serve mankind as your purpose. You are given the chance to use the simplest of communication and progressive energy to flow forward in goodwill. We will continue to wrestle with our lovability and success, but make it easier on yourself and create good solutions for you. Know disorderly signs enter your life, it’s the indication to change toward our highest potential.
—— “Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is the a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me; but I am the fire. ~Jorge Luis Borges – Author
Title: Black Moon Astrology Cards
Transformation with Tara 9am pacific/noon eastern
Tara Sutphen will interview Susan Sheppard – paranormal investigator, researcher and experiencer. Her West Virginia childhood was marked by a wide range of unusual experiences such as growing up near one of the first Mothman sightings, encounters with the Men in Black, sensing spirits (as well as other manifestations of the mysterious and the unknown) at an early age. Her grandmother was a psychic medium and her favorite aunt a practicing spiritualist who taught her the art of the seance and other spiritual traditions.
Susan has worked as a medium, a self-taught astrologer, is an artist-poet and storyteller. Her areas of expertise are ghosts and hauntings, fairies and fairy lore, astrology, psychic dimensions, cryptozoology, Indrid Cold, Men in Black, Mothman, and Appalachian folklore. She is the author of several books and oracle decks such as the Phoenix Cards and most recently the Black Moon Astrology Cards were brought out by Blue Angel Publishing. She is also the creator and main storyteller for the Haunted Parkersburg Ghost Tours in her hometown of Parkersburg, West Virginia. Come join us www.ctrnetwork.com #transformationwithtara #ctrnetwork #susanasheppard #radio #iheartradio #sportify #paranormal #mothman #psychic #medium #astrology
Summer Solstice, Midsummer, Litha
By Tara Sutphen
“In the world’s audience hall, the simple blade of grass sits on the same carpet with the sunbeams, and the stars of midnight” – Rabindranath Tagore (Indian Poet, Playwright and Essayist, Won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913, 1861-1941)
Summer Solstice marks the end of the waxing year. And the rays of the sun directly strike one of the two tropical latitude lines. June 21 marks the beginning of summer in the northern hemisphere, as winter begins in the southern hemisphere. On this day, the earth’s “circle of luminescence” will be from the Arctic Circle to the Antarctic Circle. The equator receives twelve hours of daylight, as there will be 24 hours of daylight at the North Pole and 24 hours of darkness at the South Pole.
gAll over the world people honor this day as an important reminder of the apex of light and to cast away evil and their problems. Northern Hemisphere inhabitants use June 21 as the day of celebration, but the splendor of light lasts from new moon to full moon.
Worshipping the Sun’s great power, all cultures celebrate in some way. Celts and Slavs dance around bonfires while Chinese marked the day honoring Li, the Goddess of Light. The celebrants of modern and ancient ceremonies tune in that life comes from the sun. It is life giving and life supporting. We’ve recently had the good fortune to have electricity, greenhouses, and shipment suppliers. How will you celebrate? We all may not get a chance to dance around the bonfire but it’s a time to bask in the light, sit in the sun, cast our worries away and awaken to our lives.
Summer Pasta Salad
2 cucumbers chopped
2 big tomatoes chopped
1/2 red onion chopped
5 tbsp lime juice
4 tbsp cilantro (coriander)
2+ tbsp honey
2 cups shell macaroni (optional: gluten free)
Cook pasta, drain.
Combine lime juice, cilantro, honey, salt & pepper in small bowl.
In a large bowl, combine pasta vegetables. Toss gently in lime dressing.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
1 (16 oz) pkg large shell pasta (optional: gluten free), ½ c. dill pickle juice plus 4 tbsp. pickle juice (divided), 2/3 c. mayonnaise (optional: veganaise), 1/3 c. sour cream (optional: plain yogurt), Salt & Pepper to taste, ¾ c. sliced or diced dill pickles, ¼ c. onion, 2 tbsp. minced fresh or dry dill spice, (optional: 2/3 c. diced or grated cheddar or almond cheese)
Directions: Cook pasta to pkg specifications. Rinse & drain cold water, add ½ c dill pickle juice, set aside, In another bowl, add 4 tbsp dill pickle juice , mayo, sour cream, salt & pepper (optional: dash of cayenne), Drain off excess pickle juice from pasta and mix with dressing, chill one hour and serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1/2 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons sesame seeds 1 tablespoon poppy seeds 1-1/2 teaspoons minced onion 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1/4 cup cider vinegar 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh spinach 1 pint strawberries, sliced thin In a blender, combine the sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, oil, and vinegar. Blend well. If the dressing seems thick, add a few drops of water.
Remove the stems from the spinach and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces. Arrange them on individual salad plates or in a salad bowl. Arrange the strawberries on top. Drizzle the dressing over the strawberries and serve.
Bonnie Brae Strawberry Pie
A mixture of cooked and fresh berries helped make this pie a family favorite.
1 quart strawberries or 1 large package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained 3/4 cup water 4 tablespoons cornstarch 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup water 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 cup sliced berries, fresh or frozen, thawed and drained whipped cream whole berries for garnish Combine strawberries and water in saucepan. Cook until just softened, about 4 or 5 minutes. (Let frozen berries thaw; heat but don’t cook them.) Mix together cornstarch, sugar, and water until smooth; add to hot berries. Cook over medium heat until clear. Add lemon juice; immediately remove from heat and let cool. Place sliced berries in cooked pie shell. To assemble pie, pour cooked mixture over berries, top with whipped cream, and garnish with whole berries.
Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Wedding Cake
Yield: Makes 12 to 16 servings.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened 3 cups sugar 4 cups cake flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 cups buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring 1/2 teaspoon almond extract 6 egg whites Preheat over to 350° F. Grease and flour three 9-inch round cake pans. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Pour in buttermilk and begin mixing slowly. Continue to mix until well blended. Add flavorings and stir. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Fold the egg whites into the cake batter. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pans. Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F, then lower heat to 300°F and bake for about 25 minutes longer, until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove cakes from oven and cool on racks. After 10 minutes, remove from pans and continue cooling on racks.
Cream Cheese Frosting 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 3 cups confectioners’ sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract No wedding needed to have this cake
Other food /drink ideas –
mint iced teas, dandelion salads, strawberry shortcakes, geranium leaf sorbet, berry pies
The Druids celebrated with “The Wedding of Heaven and Earth”.
Two people represent Mother Earth and the Sun King. Create a Bonfire, dancers adorned in garlands and flowers, and young men jumping through the tall flames. A time of cleansing and renewal. The participants playing Mother Earth and the Sun King go to each participant, and speak to each person as though planting seeds of growth, imparting words of love, wisdom, thankfulness and prosperity.
Candle or Bonfire Ritual
With a candle or your bonfire – Give blessings in the 4 directions. Cast a blessing for yourself, a blessing for the harvest, a blessing for your loved ones, and a blessing for the earth. (make this blessing 3-5 sentences long for each subject) A Call to Love
Single women are to sleep with 4 flowers under their pillow Flowers:
Flowers blooming in your area, also daisies, roses, lilyof the valley, calendulas, marigolds
daisy chains, lavender wreaths, rosemary garlands Head wreath
Circle base, thin gauge wire, or vines and tie or wire on flowers of your choice Symbols:
Fire to celebrate the power of the sun, Sun Wheels, Medicine Wheels, Stone Circles, Candle Circles, Mother Goddess, Ripening fruits, Sun Dials, Feathers, and Swords/Blades. Candles:
Green & Blue representing the earth White representing God light
App for iPhone | iPad
Rotating 32 meditations to choose from every month. Add the App from your iPhone or iPad store and experience working on goals, success, wealth and health. Soon to be offered to Android.
Mystic TrainingPsychic, Mystic Training, Tara Sutphen, Seminar, Psychic Seminar, Mystery School, Sedona, Arizona $495 Book Now
November 2-3, 2019
In Stunning Sedona…Become magical as you get in touch with your Mystic Guide and find true inspiration, guidance, and aid in your deepest desires. Tune into the sound of the earth, go on guided meditations with Tara, explore the vortexes and more! Learn to see and hear on a deeper level in life. Share the experience with others on a mystical journey within…manifesting Psychic Ability in your lives!
Location Details provided upon booking! Hotel not included, there are many gorgeous places to stay in Sedona. Email us for suggestions at any price point. Shuttle from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to Hotels in Sedona.
Registration: email@example.com +1-424-781-7103 Book Online Mystic Training $495
Sat, Sun Book Now Location & Contact Details Tel: 1-424-781-7103 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sedona, Arizona http://www.tarainsight.com
Come Join Jason & me at “Transformation with Tara” ~ as we talk about Wizard Ways and Supernatural Solutions http://www.ctrnetwork.com Friday 9 am Pacific| noon Eastern 💅🏻🕯🔮 #ctrnetwork #jasondmckean #tarasutphen #IHeartRadio #spotify #transformationwithtara #radio #wizardways @ctrnetwork @iheartradio @spotify @jasontarotwizard @tara_insight
SOULSHINE JOURNEYS OCT 21-26 2019
Osa Major, the venue where our journey takes place this year is named after the Great Bear constellation that is visible above it every night. The finca combines impressive art pieces, creative spaces and chic bohemian style.
THE SOULSHINE EXPERIENCE
Divine consciousness is our birthright, no less than the ancient Divine Right of Kings. It is a limitless source of power that we may tap into. Our intention is to put these special resources at your disposal.
On this 6 day journey, a dedicated international team will hold space for you to shed, shift and shine. The program that we have created will help you shed old stories and wounds, patterns and beliefs that do not serve you anymore. It will support your shift through the awakening of all your senses, and it will help you shine, offering the connection, adventure and inspiration that our souls are longing for.
Your mind and spirit are fertile ground. They await the seeds of your imagination and ingenuity. Allow them to ripen and mature.
- ➤ †5 nights of accommodation and exclusive lodging
- ➤ †Daily yoga, breathing and meditation practices
- ➤ †Freshly made organic meals prepared by on site vegan chefs
- ➤ †Intuitive eating – the energetic connection between food and body (Marla Maples & Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Protection tools – learning boundaries and shielding (Cat Faith & Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Holistic anti aging technologies (Marla Maples & Carmen Anderson)
- ➤ †Nature Connection & medicine walk (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Sunrise and meditation at crystal rock beach (Tara Sutphen)
- ➤ †Moon magic, sacred fire and drumming in ancient settlements
- ➤ †Boat trip and picnic at a secret beach
- ➤ †Persian brunch in the forest hosted by Bijan Anand
- ➤ †Trip to Palma and the historic city, dinner at Cap Rocat
- ➤ †Live energetic portrait drawings by Aniya Defries
- ➤ †Massage sessions (Pop Up Pamper)
- ➤ †Shamanic healing (Cat Faith)
- ➤ †Psychic readings (Tara Sutphen)
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
➤ Transport from the airport, food, workshops, trips and individual sessions are included in the total price of the retreat. Flights are NOT included.
➤ We offer different categories of accommodation:
- ➤ †ROOM 1: 7000 usd/ person – this is the most luxurious room in the villa, it has a bathtub in the bedroom, bohemian style, a private terrace, king size bed, perfect for couples or very close friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 2: 6000 usd/ person – this is the white bedroom, idyllic, decorated in the classical mallorcan style, large bed, perfect for two girls sharing or a couple.
- ➤ †ROOM 3: 5500 usd/ person -this is a beautiful apartment for 3 people with 3 separate beds. Very spacious bathroom, with a beautiful oval bathtub, and access directly to the terrace. This apartment is ideal for people who haven’t met before or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM 4: 5000 usd/ person – this is a gorgeous room with romantic vibe and a large bed, ideal for couples or close friends. Spacious bathroom and access directly to the terrace.
FINCA OSA MAJOR
PRICES AND ACCOMMODATION
- ➤ †ROOM5:4000usd/person.Thisisaverychicroom, with great view, large bed, nice bathroom with shower, great for couples or friends.
- ➤ †ROOM6:4000usd/person-verycozyroom,twinbeds, nice bathroom, breathtaking view, great for people who haven’t met before.
- ➤ †GLAMPINGAREA–2500usd/person-wecallthisthe glamping area as it is the glamorous version of camping. This is a small bungalow outside of the Finca, surrounded by amazing nature. It has a little kitchen and its own bathroom. It can hold 4 people in separate beds.
- ➤ †TEPEES–2500usd/person-threetepeesarebuilton the property in the most astonishing settings. They are very spacious, comfortable and have wood floors and beautiful decorations. Each tepee has two twin beds. This is an amazing experience for nature lovers. Bathrooms and showers are right by the tepees or close to the swimming pool area.
+1424-781-7103 (leave a message)
Registration: Name, Address, Phone – Please leave a Deposit to hold your place
Let our Soul Shine! We look forward to spending time with you!
Full Flower Moon
By Tara Sutphen
The Full Flower Moon (Native American) at 27* Scorpio will culminate, May 18, 2019 2:11pm PDT/5:11pm EDT (Farmers Almanac). This Full Flower Moon is about coming back constructively into your personal power. Knowing how to join forces with friends, co-workers, family, using skills and tools to help yourself and others achieve yours and their next steps or goals. It’s can be a career move or a personal one, as the more people you can positively influence the better. Thinking good thoughts can be the first step to rebalancing your personal power, but moving your body in a proactive considerate way is far more beneficial.
There are times when feeling ineffective, meek or unmotivated come into play, depression and exhaustion can be crippling, but how beginning to work past any struggles can get you out of any dilemma.
- Identify the issue, but don’t dwell
- Be kind to yourself
- Meditate at least 5-20 mins a day…and a couple times a day if you need to recenter. Meditation should consist of not concentrating on nothing. If you don’t have a meditation practice, metaphorically: visualize or feel a golden light orb between your hands, healing you and giving you more life-force energy.
- Mindfulness: exercising your mind to stay in the present-state, give yourself permission to be hopeful, helpful and make wise choices.
- Listen to mind-programming, hypnosis mp3’s, if you are stubborn
- Get outside and get some air…maybe exercise or dance to music
- Change your viewpoint, change your outlook, change your hopeless view to a hopeful panorama
- Create a checklist of goals you want to accomplish, about yourself, about your attitude, about your health, about ways to make money, about accomplishing goals
9. Be Consistent, Be Loyal, Be Reliable, Be Trustworthy – it doesn’t matter that others are not those traits, it matters that you are!
10. Make effort, progress will happen
When you actively move towards becoming knowledgable or successful, you allow your life to flow in the direction of fulfillment. Move forward as the past is already gone. Decisions are to be made in your future. Allow yourself to start making good to great choices.
Are you constructive or destructive:
- About yourself
- Or others
- Work arena
Are you trying to be invisible – or are you outwardly visible?
Are you seen as Contructive or Destructive?
What do you want and why
Constructive or Destructive
How can you change: List 3 things if not 3 sentences
__You can be working at a job but not know how to be in tune with the task, the duty or the people surrounding you. So this moon says, take a look at who you want to be and why? It can be simple changes, being more health conscious or studying what you like… small adjustments can create big changes. Don’t wait for others to make you feel better, start to make yourself feel better, because once you do, you will be more inclined to create a contented life. Your relationships, your friendships, your work can become smoother. Recognize yourself, you are an individual, an amazing soul and beautiful heart, regain your livelihood, your fate and purpose.
—— “To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization.” ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe – Author of the Anti-Slavery novel “Uncle Toms Cabin” 1811-1896