Recharge Lifeforce Spell
1 candle (white or lavender)
1 chalice (vessel or stem glass) w. Water
- Breathe in 7x – each time easily taking a breath of oxygen
- Exhale out any unrest – anxiousness, ailments or issues
- Release energetically (feel or know or push away) all problems and stress
- Next Breathe 7x White Light deeply filling your whole body, your whole head and your divine spirit
- ALOUD: I now recharge my life force, I feel supported by Renewal and the Universe.
We Ask it, We Beseech it,We Mark it and so it is…
Practice for 11 days – extinguish candle and chalice (do not drink)water a plant
By Tara Sutphen
By Tara Sutphen
Lughnasadh is the harvest and reaping great
rewards, it is also a day of feasting. Lugh, is the Celtic God of Light and this Pagan Sabbat is the midpoint between the Summer Solstice and the Autumn Equinox. Some bake a figure of the “corn god” in bread, and then symbolically sacrifice and eat it. The tradition of eating and sharing the first fruits, vegetables and grains of the season started with Lughnasadh in Ireland. In England, it became the medieval festival known as Lammas day. In keeping with the Lughnasadh tradition, the first grains were offered to the gods, the form of a baked loaf of bread. The loaf was blessed and cut into four pieces, with one piece placed in each corner of the home for good luck.
The non-sporting competitions in festivals were singing, dancing, poetry-reading and storytelling. Trial marriages were performed, couples would join hands through a hole in a slab of wood. The experimental marriage would last one year and a day, after which it was annulled without question.
Celtic festivals like Lughnasadh was an opportune time to make political, social and economic deals. All weapons and rivalry’s were laid down so the neighbors could get to know one another. Chieftains held important meetings, farmers would make trade agreements about crops or cattle for the coming season.
A common tradition of Celtic festivals were to visit holy wells. People would give offerings to the wells and decorate them with flowers and garlands, they could leave coins or clooties (cloth). They would walk around the well in a sun-wise direction praying to the Gods.
Farm Fresh Quiche
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups chopped fresh mustard greens or spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion; cook and stir until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in greens and garlic; cook and stir 4-5 minutes longer or until greens are wilted.
Unroll pastry sheet into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Fill with
broccoli mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup Swiss cheese; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Wild Rice Chicken Casserole
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cream, chicken, rice, mushrooms, pimientos and parsley; heat through.
Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
White Spaghetti Casserole
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat egg. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture with Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half of the onions. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated though. Top with remaining onions; return to the oven for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Pasta Pizza Skillet Casserole
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green pepper and onion; saute until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Increase heat to medium-high. In same skillet, heat remaining oil. Spread pasta evenly in skillet to form a crust. Cook until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
Turn crust onto a large plate. Reduce heat to medium; slide crust back into skillet. Top with pizza sauce, sauteed vegetables and olives; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
Layered Fruit Salad
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- FRUIT SALAD:
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- Place first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Cool completely. Remove cinnamon stick.
Layer fruit in a large glass bowl. Pour juice mixture over top. Refrigerate, covered, several hours.
5 cups fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
1 cup sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon sugar
Sprinkle berries with lemon juice; set aside.
Fit half of pastry in a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions.
Combine 1 cup sugar and next 3 ingredients; add to berries, stirring well.
Pour into pastry shell, and dot with butter.
Unfold remaining pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll gently with rolling pin to remove creases in pastry.
Place pastry over filling; seal and crimp edges.
Cut slits in top of crust to allow steam to escape.
Brush top of pastry with beaten egg, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar
Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until golden.
Cover edges with aluminum foil to prevent over browning, if necessary.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Lughnasadh or Lammas is a harvest festival. In other languages:
Irish – Lá Lúnasa
Welsh – Gwyl Awst (August Feast)
English – Apple Day (drinking Apple juice, Apple cider, or Mead
Lughnasadh Harvest Spell
sit down in the middle of a circle of candles (tealight)
Cup your hands ready to receive
Thank you Mother Earth and our Amazing Land
Thank you for the seeds creating the food
Thank the nourishment feeding everyone we love, Thank the Farmer for tending the crops
Thank the handlers to get the crops to market, Thank you for the market representatves
Thank you Food Preparers, Thankful for Food. Let us Pray. So Much to Be Thankful For
The Sustenence, the Healing, The nourishing and the nurturing. Blessed Be
Come Join Jason & me at “Transformation with Tara” ~ as we talk about Wizard Ways and Supernatural Solutions http://www.ctrnetwork.com Friday 9 am Pacific| noon Eastern 💅🏻🕯🔮 #ctrnetwork #jasondmckean #tarasutphen #IHeartRadio #spotify #transformationwithtara #radio #wizardways @ctrnetwork @iheartradio @spotify @jasontarotwizard @tara_insight
Tara Sutphen will interview Tia Belle – Witch
Time: May 10, 2019 from 9am to 10am
Event Type: transformation with tara
Organized By: Tara Sutphen – HOST
Title: “The Mama’s Get Witchy”
Tara Sutphen will interview Tia Belle – Psychic Medium & Mother. Mothers Day is coming and Tara & Tia will add suggestions on what would make a lovely day. Everyone has a mother but not everyone has children. We believe you can honor your Mother if she’s on the Earth or not… Tia is blessed with the God given ability to provide others with insight, guidance, and direction, Tia gives spiritual advise and support to her clients. As a medium, she has helped people connect with loved ones who have crossed over. After many appearances in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Tia was chosen by A&E for a season of her own show called “Psychic Tia” and the show was well received. She has been on other projects she’ll tell us about. Tia looks forward to embracing new developments and constantly spreading the word of wicca and psychic abilities throughout the world. Stay tuned for future events and more of what this witch has up her sleeve! Join us! www.ctrnetwork.com @theofficialtiabelle @tara_insight #ctrnetwork #tiabelle #tarasutphen #transformationwithtara #witch #mothersday #IHeart #spotify #ihypnotherapy #psychicmedium
Look Young, Feel Young, Be Young ✨ products ✨www.tarabeautylove.com #youthful #beauty #tarasutphen
IHypnotherapy IHypnotherapy- app iphone | ipad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ihypnotherapy/id1125859814?mt=8. @tara_insight
www.tarabeautylove.com (wrinkle iron, it’s worth it) #tarasutphen
RADIO Show ctrnetwork.com FRIDAY 9am pacific | noon eastern
title: What are you trying to Accomplish? Personal Problems & Supernatural Solutions #ctrnetwork #spotify #iHeartRadio #tarasutphen #jasondmckean
Now at the App Store
#hypnotherapy #newapp #strengthenthemind #follow #positiveprogramming #tarasutphen